The Primavera Foundation has been an employer of choice in the Tucson community since 1983. Our organizational family is comprised of driven, dedicated staff who are passionate about strengthening the community and delivering excellence in the services we provide.
We are proud to serve and to make a difference in the lives of others each and every day.
If you feel that your passions, talents, and personal values are a match for Primavera, please consider joining our team. We also encourage alumni of national service programs and faith-based service programs to apply.
To apply, download a job description below to review and follow the instructions at the end.
COMMUNITY BUILDING & ENGAGEMENT
PROJECT ACTION FOR VETERANS
Our staff demonstrates a deep and purposeful commitment to our five guiding principles. We honor our co-workers, participants, volunteers, local neighborhoods, and the community through this commitment:
- We exhibit honesty, patience, and tolerance in dealing with others.
- We are truthful in our interactions, make and keep promises, and accept and offer constructive criticism.
- We take responsibility for our actions and decisions and avoid placing blame on others.
- We are reliable in completing tasks and fulfilling commitments to others.
- Our discussions are open and we make information available to all concerned.
- We refrain from speaking negatively about others and apologize when appropriate.
- We work to build trust and confidence.
- We honor confidentiality and maintain appropriate boundaries.
- We welcome different opinions and agree to disagree.
- We are professional and ethical in our treatment of others.
- We seek out others’ points of view and demonstrate support of coworkers.
- We recognize our responsibility to donors and participants for appropriate stewardship of the resources and trust invested in us.
- We base the goals of our activities on our mission and shared vision.
- We continuously evaluate and strive to meet the needs of participants, staff, and volunteers.
- We work together to accomplish desired outcomes, demonstrate a commitment to organizational goals, and hold ourselves accountable for the agency’s effectiveness.
- We each fulfill our specific responsibilities in the organization and acknowledge and value the roles/ responsibilities held by others.
- We offer caring and sensitivity to each other and participants.
- We promote an atmosphere of tolerance, inclusion, and good humor.
- We are sympathetic to the needs of others and seek to alleviate that suffering through compassion and the pursuit of our mission/goals.
- We value diversity and confront discrimination and injustice of any form.
- We create a safe, trusting and stable environment where the individual and group can take risks and assume leadership.
- We recognize and reward participation, risk-taking, and leadership.
- We respect questioning and self-examination and understand that growth and creativity often require risk-taking and change.
- As leaders, we strive to find the balance between following and leading within groups.
- We take a lead role in advocacy issues that are the foundation of Primavera’s mission.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The Primavera Foundation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran and all other protected classes in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. The Primavera Foundation complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the organization has offices/properties. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
The Primavera Foundation expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee discrimination or harassment based on the above factors, and related, improper interference with the ability of Primavera Foundation employees to perform their expected job duties will not be tolerated.