GRANTS, AWARDS, & RECOGNITION
- PNC Foundation: $5,000 - Homeownership
- Bank of America: $65,000 - Homeownership
- David & Norma Lewis Foundation held at the Community Foundation for Southern Arizona: $107,000 - Resource Center Operations
- US Bank Foundation: $8,500 - Homeownership
- TMC Foundation: $1,000 - Homelessness Intervention and Prevention
- NeighborWorks® America: $40,000 - General Support
- NeighborWorks® America: $25,000 - General Support
- NeighborWorks® America: $177,000 - General Support
- NeighborWorks® America: $75,000 - Capital Grant
Awards & Recognition
Primavera Foundation has earned high marks from major nonprofits rating agencies and its government partners for transparency, fiscal stewardship and impact.
- Charity Navigator gives Primavera Foundation a score of 98%, earning it a Four-Star (out of four) rating, meaning "you can give with confidence." The overall score is derived from categories covering: accountability and finance; impact and results; leadership and adaptability; and culture and community.
- Guidestar gives Primavera Foundation its Platinum Seal of Transparency, the highest level of recognition possible from the nonprofit information provider.
- NeighborWorks America in 2023 rated Primavera Foundation as "exemplary," its highest rating. Primavera has earned this rating each year since 2017, when NeighborWorks America revised its rating system to six categories. NeighborWorks America, also known as the Neighborhood Reinvestment Corporation, monitors the health of its national network through an assessment process that includes on-site visits and audits. To receive an exemplary rating, Primavera exceeded performance standards in production and program services, resource management, financial management, organizational management and Board governance.