Keller Williams of S. AZ's 2nd Annual Golf Fundraiser for Primavera
Not only did Keller Williams of Southern Arizona donate more than 10,000 pounds of food to Primavera and volunteer with several of our programs on their annual day of service called, “RED Day” (Renew, Energize, and Donate) this year, their upcoming golf tournament fundraiser will benefit us, too!
Join us at the Arizona National Golf Club in Tucson. Registration starts at 7:00 a.m. and lunch festivities start at 1:00 p.m. with open networking, raffle, and fun.
Every golfer receives:
• 18 holes of golf with cart (rental clubs available at an additional charge)
• use of practice range
• lunch at event completion
• gift bag
Primavera's Four-Person Scrambler:
• Cammie Dirrim, chief compliance & IT officer
• Denise Taub, chief asset manager
• Michael Ford, Primavera Works business develoment manager
• Eric Cross, leasing manager for Primavera's Catalina House