GIVE IN-KIND ITEMS
Typically, we're always in need of supplies, hygiene items, and clothing to help men and women in urgent need who stop into our Homeless Intervention and Prevention Drop-In Center, our Casa Paloma Women's Hospitality Center, and/or stay at our Men's Shelter.
Would you like more details about how to help us fulfill these ongoing needs*?
Email our Volunteer Coordinator or call (520) 308-3110.
- Blankets (high demand)
- Labelless, empty pill bottles - We fill about 700 of bottles on a weekly basis with shampoo, conditioner, lotion, sunscreen, body wash and toothpaste, which are provided as "survival kits" to our participants.
- Reusable water bottles
- Travel-sized hygiene toiletries - Deodorant, lip balm, facial tissue, disinfectant wipes, razors, shaving cream, cotton swabs, foot powder/spray and washcloths.
- Feminine hygiene products - Pads, tampons, menstrual cups and women's incontinence underwear.
- Adult diapers (Pull-ups).
- New socks and shoes - For both men and women, all sizes.
- New underwear - For both men and women, all sizes.
- Baseball hats and sun hats - For both men and women, in the summer.
- Knit caps, scarves and gloves - For both men and women, in the winter.
- New or gently used T-shirts - For both men and women, all sizes.
- Single-serve, nonperishable snacks.
Do you have a vehicle you'd like to donate? Contact our Donations Specialist at (520) 308-3116.
*The Primavera Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization, Tax ID #86-0733182. Your donation may be tax-deductible within the guidelines of U.S. law. We strongly encourage you to discuss your tax status with an attorney or accountant.
When our grants coordinator’s son turned seven years old in April, and was planning his superhero birthday party, he and his mom talked about how they needed to act at the party if they were going to be superheroes.
He told her, “Superheroes help people!” They talked about what “helping” means.
When he invited his friends to his party, in lieu of his own gifts, he asked them to bring food and their gently used toys so he could donate it all to Primavera.