Primavera provides a variety of options from 5-day emergency shelter stays to 30-day motel stays to long-term affordable housing. If you are looking for more long-term housing, learn more about our Rental Housing program.
Stay at the Men's Shelter
At the Men’s Shelter you may receive these services:
- dinner, breakfast, showers, hygiene supplies, clothes, and laundry
- a seven-night stay for everyone with extensions up to 90 days for those who qualify
- case management support for those who are working or looking for work
- case management support for those qualifying for medical, outpatient substance abuse treatment, or mental health concerns
- referrals to Primavera employment programs
You are eligible to stay at the Men’s Shelter if you meet the following criteria:
- are an unaccompanied male 18 years or older;
- stay clean and sober while on premises;
- do not have a level 2 or 3 sex offense conviction; and
- are willing to participate in case management.
Call at 9:00 am to reserve a bed for that evening.
200 E. Benson Highway
Tucson, AZ 85713
Stay at the Greyhound Family Shelter
The Greyhound Family Shelter is one of the only family shelters in Southern Arizona that keeps families together. It's a safe place where families can stay as they work to get into permanent or affordable housing. Households can stay in the shelter up to 90 days. The address is undisclosed.
On your first visit with a resource specialist, you will be asked to provide us with some documentation:
- photo ID for all adults;
- Social Security cards for all adults and children;
- birth certificates for all adults and children; and
- income for all members of the household for the last 30 days (i.e., employment, Social Security, unemployment, etc.).
You are eligible for a stay at the Greyhound Family Shelter if you:
- have physical and legal custody of the children who would be with you at the shelter;
- have the ability to obtain work or mainstream benefits (SSDI/SSI);
- are homeless, having no other place to stay (i.e., currently living in a car, on the streets, in a motel, etc.); and
- have an ID for each member of your family (picture ID for the adults in the family and birth certificates for all children).
To meet with a resource specialist, simply stop by our Homeless Intervention & Prevention Drop-In Center. Or, feel free to call anytime: 8:00a–5:00p.
Homeless Intervention & Prevention Drop-In Center
702 S. 6th Ave.
Tucson, AZ 85701
Monday, Wednesday - Friday, 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
No appointment necessary.