Primavera provides a variety of options from emergency shelter stays to long-term affordable housing.
If you are looking for more long-term housing, learn more about our Rental Housing program.
Stay at the Men's Shelter
At the Men’s Shelter you may receive these services:
- dinner, breakfast, showers, hygiene supplies, clothes, and laundry
- a seven-night stay for everyone with extensions up to 90 days for those who qualify
- case management support for those who are working or looking for work
- case management support for those qualifying for medical, outpatient substance abuse treatment, or mental health concerns
- referrals to Primavera employment programs
You are eligible to stay at the Men’s Shelter if you meet the following criteria:
- are an unaccompanied male 18 years or older;
- stay clean and sober while on premises;
- do not have a level 2 or 3 sex offense conviction; and
- are willing to participate in case management.
Call precisely at 9:00 am to reserve a bed for that evening. If there is not a space available, call every day precisely at 9:00 am until a bed opens up.
200 E. Benson Highway
Tucson, AZ 85713