PRIMAVERA WORKS EMPLOYMENT SERVICES
This workforce development program is a social enterprise for men and women with barriers to employment (homelessness, former incarceration, physically challenging conditions, returning veterans) which offers ethical temporary labor services. We provide above-minimum wages, lunches, transportation, worker supplies, job readiness and job skill development, job coaching, employment retention, financial empowerment, and opportunities to obtain temp-to-hire opportunities through partnerships with local employers.
Many of the jobs are considered manual labor, which means that you may have the opportunity to work in the following fields:
- general labor
- landscaping / water harvesting / buffelgrass removal
- light manufacturing / assembly
- data entry / administrative
- retail / restaurant
- janitorial / housekeeping
We provide a variety of support, including:
- referrals to housing;
- assistance with job searching;
- referrals to needed services such as food, clothing, substance abuse and mental health counseling; and
- bus passes.
Participate in Primavera Works
Currently, the Primavera Works program is available to individuals enrolled in a Primavera housing program or shelter.
Demand for our services occasionally exceeds our capacity to provide the requested assistance to everyone who would be eligible. Please contact us at (520) 882-9668 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out if we are accepting new applicants.
- Visit Drop-In Centers for information on immediate needs and individual service planning.
- Visit Shelters for immediate assistance with emergency housing.
- Visit Rental Housing to learn about long-term housing options.
For more community resources, visit the Tucson Pima Collaboration to End Homelessness.
Hire Primavera Works
Primavera Works is the best kind of temporary labor service for your residential or business needs. Our workers vitally need work, need to earn money, and you get the workers you need, when and where you need them. Our social enterprise is a nonprofit staffing agency that offers the unemployed and under-employed a chance to get on their feet, and you get a chance to support the community while getting the job done.