Skip to main content



We partner with the community to offer free and public workshops several times a year that can help individuals with Arizona and federal convictions to restore their Civil Rights and set aside their convictions, intended for those who have already completed their sentences. The workshops are hosted by The Pima County Clerk of the Superior Court, the Civil Rights Restoration Clinic of the James E. Rogers College of Law, University of Arizona, the Office of the Pima County Public Defender, and Second Chance.

Restore Your Rights

Do you have trouble finding a job or apartment? Setting aside or vacating your convictions does not clear your record, but it can improve your chances when you are able to show the potential interviewer or employer that you have completed all the terms of your sentence and had a judge officially set it aside. A past conviction doesn’t bar you from participating in your community. You can restore your rights to vote, to sit on a jury, to run for political office and in some cases, you can get your convictions vacated or reclassified.

Restore your civil rights and restore your voice in our democratic process. As a voting constituent, you will not only have the power to make important choices about your future each and every Election Day, but you will also have more influence over those representing us at the local, state, and federal levels. 

Call (520) 882-5383 x181 to find out about how you can go about restoring your rights.

Visit our Events Calendar for details about our upcoming free Civil Rights Restoration Workshops.


You are eligible to restore your rights in Arizona if you meet the following criteria:

  • You have Arizona or Federal Convictions.*
  • You have fulfilled the conditions of your probation or sentence, including any period of parole/community supervision.
  • If you were in prison, you have completed your sentence, including any period of parole/community supervision before you apply to restore your rights. This waiting period applies only to Civil Rights Restoration; applying to vacate a conviction has no additional waiting period.

*If your convictions are from out-of-state, please contact the Superior Court in the county of your conviction to find out how the rights restoration process works in that state.


  • Individuals & Families Helped


  • Volunteer Hours of Service


  • Individual Donor Contributions


  • Social Return on Investment



© 2018 The Primavera Foundation

Powered by