Security – Primavera provides a variety of financial education and asset-building services, including incentive-based savings plans as it partners with individuals and families seeking long term financial empowerment.
Free Homeownership Classes
Primavera’s Homeownership program will help you find lenders, secure safe loans, and avoid predatory lending.
Some first-time homebuyers may qualify for down payment assistance. Down payment assistance depends on availability of funds and your income level. Consult with one of our housing counselors to find out if you may qualify.
Participate in Primavera's additional financial education programs:
- "Happy Nest" Homebuyer Post-Purchasing
- Financial Empowerment
- Credit Counseling
Register for Classes
The Home Buyer Education program has three steps.
- Attend an orientation session. They are offered on Mondays in English or Wednesdays in Spanish.
- Start attending Homeownership Education classes. Class schedules will be provided at orientation.
- Meet one-on-one with a housing counselor.
To start, simply call (520) 882-5383 x136 to register for an upcoming orientation session. Orientations and classes are held at the Primavera's Administrative Offices located at the Jim & Vicki Click Training Center: 151 W. 40th St.
You will be asked to provide the following documentation at your orientation session:
- Intake form (Download Now)
- Photo ID
- Social security card
- One month proof of income (pay stubs, SSI, SSD or pension award letters, etc.)
- One month bank statement (checking, savings accounts, etc.)
- $25.00 for a complete credit report (or $45.00 per couple). You do not have to pay this fee if you bring a copy of a credit report that has been completed in the past three months.