GRANTS, AWARDS, & RECOGNITION
- John & Helen Murphey Foundation: $20,000 - Primavera Works
- NeighborWorks® America:
- $15,000 - Community Building & Engagement (Strategy Impact & Demonstration)
- $12,500 - Race, Ethnicity, Diversity, & Inclusion (REDI) Leadership Development/Capacity Building
- Pima County Community Services, Employment, & Training (Emergency Services Network): $124,000 - Rent Assistance
Awards & Recognition
- Roberts Enterprise Development Fund (REDF) Accelerator Fellow - Primavera Works was selected as one of 18 talented leaders running employment-focused social enterprises across the U.S. to be provided specialized curriculum that will deepen and expand expertise, help build a powerful peer network, strengthen the business model, and help provide paying jobs and supportive services to men and women striving to create a better life.
- The Arizona Department of Housing's Arthur Crozier Partner in Housing Hero Award - Primavera CEO Peggy Hutchison received this award, given to "celebrate the single action or a lifetime of successes of an individual committed to improving the lives of families and the health of communities through the recognition that decent, affordable housing is basic to our social fabric."
- Veterans Support Services Expansion - The Department of Veterans Affairs requested that Primavera expand its Project Action for Veterans supportive services program for veteran families to Southern Arizona, including Cochise and Santa Cruz counties.
- "Exemplary" - Highest possible ranking earned in multiple, three-year independent organizational reviews by the Neighborhood Reinvestment Corporation, dba NeighborWorks® America, a national organization that creates opportunities for people to live in affordable homes, improve their lives, and strengthens their communities. The Primavera Foundation is an accredited network member.
- Social Innovation - Primavera received a competitive grant from NeighborWorks® America to help fund the redevelopment of the Homeless Intervention & Prevention Drop-In Center to most effectively provide important services to participants in need.
- Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) Accreditation - Primavera received three-year accreditation for Project Action for Veterans, a program designed to support returning veterans and their families experiencing/at risk of homelessness, demonstrating a commitment to delivering high quality services to our persons served and to maintaining a high level of quality standards for business practice.