The Primavera Foundation is once again offering resources to people experiencing homelessness to obtain Arizona identification, including acquiring source documents to obtain ID's. The City of Tucson is providing Emergency Solutions Grants (ESG) funding for this service, and eligibility is tied to meeting the ESG definitions outlined below. This service begins Wednesday, November 1, 2017. Referrals from our community partners are welcome.
Recipients Will Utilize the Arizona ID to Access:
• housing resources
• mainstream resources
• sources of income including employment
• Individuals or families with a primary nighttime residence that is a public or private place not designed for or ordinarily used as a regular sleeping accommodation for human beings, including but not limited to a car, park, abandoned buildings, bus or train station, airport, or camping ground.
• Individuals or families living in a supervised publicly or privately operated shelter designated to provide temporary living arrangements (including but not limited to congregate shelters, transitional housing, and hotels or motels paid for by charitable organizations or by federal, state, or local government programs for low-income individuals).
• Primavera's Homeless Intervention and Prevention Program located at 702 S. 6th Ave, Tucson, AZ, 85701 (17th St and 6th Ave on the #18 bus route) on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
• Contact Emma Hockenberg, Primavera's homeless intervention and prevention program manager, at (520) 623-5111 x114.